Robert B. Parker's Payback / Mike Lupica.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
2 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009443293||New Large Print Fiction||On Holds Shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9781432886783
- ISBN: 1432886789
- Physical Description: 413 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"PI Sunny Randall has often relied on her best friend, Spike, in times of need. When Spike's restaurant is taken over under a predatory loan agreement, Sunny has a chance to return the favor. At the same time, Sunny's cop contact Lee Farrell asks her to intervene with his niece, a college student who reported being the victim of a crime but seems to know more than she is telling police. Then, what appear to be two disparate cases are united by a common factor, and the picture becomes even more muddled. But one thing is clear: Sunny has been poking a hornet's nest from two sides, and all hell is about to break loose"--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Randall, Sunny (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women private investigators > Fiction.
Women college students > Crimes against > Fiction.
Sex crimes > Fiction.
Best friends > Fiction.
Boston (Mass.) > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print core
- A Sunny Randall novel ; book 9
- Lupica, Mike. Sunny Randall novel.
- Thorndike Press large print core series.