Robert B. Parker's payback / Mike Lupica.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||Fic. L973r 6 CDs (Text)||33062009448045||New Audio Book CD Fiction||Checked Out||07/06/2021|
- ISBN: 9780593348277
- ISBN: 0593348273
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 hr.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Penguin Random House Audio, 2021.
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Kate Burton.
PI Sunny Randall has often relied on her best friend, Spike, in times of need. Now their roles are reversed. His 20-year old niece, a junior at Taft University, has committed suicide, and Spike wants to know why. The search will send them digging into the life of a girl embroiled in secrets of her own, her sorority, the university, and even in Spike's own family.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Sunny Randall Novel ; Book 9
- Parker, Robert B., 1932-2010. Sunny Randall novels. Spoken word ; bk. 9.