Death with a double edge : A Daniel Pitt novel / Anne Perry.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009443426||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||06/25/2021|
- ISBN: 9781432886738
- ISBN: 1432886738
- Physical Description: 469 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Sequel to: One fatal flaw.
Series numeration from goodreads.com
"When junior lawyer Daniel Pitt is summoned to the scene of a murder in the London district known as Mile End, he only knows that the victim is a senior lawyer from the same firm. What was this respected colleague doing in such a rough part of the city? The firm's head, Marcus fford Croft, may know more than he admits, but fford Crofts's memory is not what it used to be. Daniel finds his path blocked by officials at every turn, his investigation so unwelcome that even Daniel's father, head of Special Branch, Sir Thomas Pitt, receives a chilling warning from a powerful source. Suddenly, not just Daniel but his whole family is in danger"--
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pitt, Daniel (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Lawyers > Crimes against > Fiction.
Law firms > England > London > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.
London (England) > History > 20th century > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Daniel Pitt novel ; 
- Thorndike Press large print basic
- Perry, Anne. Daniel Pitt novel ; .
- Thorndike Press large print basic series.