Wings of fire : the graphic novel. Book four, The dark secret / by Tui T. Sutherland ; adapted by Barry Deutsch and Rachel Swirsky ; art by Mike Holmes ; color by Maarta Laiho.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||j741.5 (Text)||33062009434300||Juv Graphic||Checked Out||07/08/2021|
- ISBN: 9781338344226 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1338344226 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781338344219 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1338344218 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 217 pages : paperback, color illustrations, color map ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, 2021.
- Copyright: 2021
Volume numbering from cover.
"When Starflight is stolen by his own tribe, he hopes to at least discover some of the long-held NightWing secrets -- what magical powers they really have, who they're allied with in the war, and where they've been living all this time. But the truth about Starflight's tribe is more terrible than he ever imagined: Not only do the NightWings live in a dark, miserable place, but they've imprisoned several innocent RainWings there, too. Stranded and alone, Starflight only wants to get back to his friends. But the fate of two kingdoms now rests in his talons, and with no one to save him, Starflight will have to find a way to be brave... .before it's too late."-- Publisher's description.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader IL: MG; BL: 3.3; AR pts.: 2.0; AR quiz no.: 510003
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Infancy > Comic books, strips, etc.
Friendship > Comic books, strips, etc.
Imaginary wars and battles > Comic books, strips, etc.
Dragons > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Imaginary wars and battles > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Wings of Fire: the graphic novel ; 4
- Sutherland, Tui, 1978- Wings of fire (Graphic novel) ; bk. 4.
- Wings of Fire: the graphic novel ; 4.