Hidden in plain sight / Jeffrey Archer.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||Fic. Ar23h 7 CDs (Text)||33062009394371||New Audio Book CD Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250760609
- ISBN: 1250760607
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (approximately 488 min.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Macmillan Audio, 2020.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by George Blagden.
William Warwick has been promoted to Detective Sergeant, but his promotion means that he, along with the rest of his team, have been reassigned to the Drugs Squad. They are immediately tasked with apprehending Ahmed Rashedi, a notorious drug dealer, who operates his extensive network out of South London. As the investigation progresses, William runs into enemies old and new: Adrian Heath, from his school days, now a street dealer who he convinces to turn informer; and financier Miles Faulkner, who makes a mistake that could finally see him put behind bars. Meanwhile, William and his fiancee Beth enjoy making preparations for their upcoming wedding, though an unpleasant surprise awaits them at the altar.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Warwick, William (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Great Britain. Metropolitan Police Office > Fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
Drug dealers > England > London > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- detective William Warwick novel ; bk. 2
- Archer, Jeffrey, 1940- William Warwick novels. Spoken word ; bk. 2.