Dance away with me : a novel / Susan Elizabeth Phillips.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009292443||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780063005969 (large print : paperback)
- ISBN: 0063005964 (large print : paperback)
- Physical Description: 533 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
When life throws her one setback too many, midwife and young widow Tess Hartsong takes off for Runaway Mountain. In this small town high in the Tennessee mountains, surrounded by nature, she hopes to outrun her heartbreak and find the solace she needs to heal. But instead of peace and quiet, she encounters an enigmatic artist with a craving for solitude, a fairy-tale sprite with too many secrets, a helpless infant, a passel of curious teens, and a town suspicious of outsiders, especially one as headstrong as Tess. Just as headstrong is Ian North, a difficult, gifted man with a tortured soul--a man who makes Tess question everything. In running away to this new life, Tess wonders--has she lost herself...or has she found her future?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Midwives > Fiction.
Small cities > Tennessee > Fiction.
Tennessee > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.