Near dark : a thriller / Brad Thor.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009328841||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||09/30/2020|
- ISBN: 9781432880514
- ISBN: 1432880519
- Physical Description: 585 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: [Waterville, Maine] : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
"The world's largest bounty has just been placed upon America's top spy. His only hope for survival is to outwit, outrun, and outlast his enemies long enough to get to the truth. But for Scot Harvath to accomplish his most dangerous mission ever - one that has already claimed the lives of the people closest to him, including his new wife - he's going to need help - a lot of it. Not knowing whom he can trust, Harvath finds an unlikely ally in Norwegian intelligence operative Sølvi Kolstad. Just as smart, just as deadly, and just as determined, she not only has the skills, but also the broken, troubled past to match Harvath's own."--Publisher description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Harvath, Scot (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
United States. Central Intelligence Agency > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Scot Harvath ; 
- Thorndike Press large print core
- Thor, Brad. Scot Harvath ; 20.
- Thorndike Press large print core series.