Daring Darleen, queen of the screen / Anne Nesbet.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||jY (Text)||33062009328775||New Juv Middle Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1536206199 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781536206197 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 357 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 
- Copyright: 2020
"It's 1914, and twelve-year old Darleen Darling has the most exciting job in the world--she gets to dangle from cliffs and stop moving trains and soar through the sky in runaway balloons! Yes, that's right: Darleen is a hero and a star--in the make-believe world of the movies ... But Darleen's fictional adventures collide with reality when a fake kidnapping intended as a publicity stunt becomes all too real. Now she is in the hands of the dastardly criminals who have just nabbed the famous young heiress Miss Victorine Berrryman. With their lives at stake, can Darleen become the daring heroine she's long pretended to be on film?"-- Provided by publisher.