Thick as thieves / Sandra Brown.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
11 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009333056||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||10/16/2020|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009343840||New Large Print Fiction||On Holds Shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9781538718988 (large print : hardcover)
- ISBN: 1538718987 (large print : hardcover)
- Physical Description: 485 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: Large print, first edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing Large Print, 2020.
"Twenty years ago in the dead of night, four seemingly random individuals pulled the ultimate heist and almost walked away with half a million dollars. But by daybreak, their plan had been shot to hell. One of them was in the hospital. One was in jail. One was dead. And one got away with it. Arden Maxwell, the daughter of the man who disappeared all those years ago, presumably with the money, after murdering his accomplice, has never reconciled with her father's abandonment of her and her sister. After countless personal setbacks she decides to return to her family home near mysterious Caddo Lake, and finally get answers to the many questions that torment her. Little does she know, two of her father's co-conspirators, a war hero and a corrupt district attorney, are watching her every move."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Thieves > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Criminal investigation > Fiction.
Large print books.
|Genre:||Large type books.