The exiles : a novel / Christina Baker Kline.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
2 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009332975||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||10/13/2020|
- ISBN: 9780063028944
- ISBN: 0063028948
- Physical Description: 437 pages (large print) : map ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Sent to a Tasmanian penal colony after conceiving her employer's grandchild, a young governess befriends a talented midwife and an orphaned Aboriginal chief's daughter while confronting the harsh realities of British colonialism and oppression in 19th-century Australia.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Australia > History > 19th century > Fiction.
Australia > Social conditions > 19th century > Fiction.
Women > Australia > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Governesses > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Midwives > Fiction.
Large type books.