Paradise Peak / Janet Dailey.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
2 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009343642||New Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496721716 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1496721713 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 264 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Books, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
A desire for absolution brought ex-con Travis Alden to Paradise Peak. But when he finds honest work, along with a keen sense of belonging, he shelves his plan to unburden his guilty secret, instead working to rehabilitate a ranch--alongside the very people his transgressions hurt the most. With the chance to create a haven for wildfire refugees, Travis seizes the opportunity to do good, to earn the respect his new boss shows him. Only Travis doesn't count on his feelings for his boss's beautiful niece.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ex-convicts > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Wilderness areas > Fiction.
Tennessee > Fiction.