Upstream : the quest to solve problems before they happen / Dan Heath.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||658.403 (Text)||33062009277253||New Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982134723
- ISBN: 1982134720
- Physical Description: ix, 308 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Avid Reader Press, 2020.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"So often in life, we get stuck in a cycle of response. We put out fires. We deal with emergencies. We stay downstream, handling one problem after another, but we never make our way upstream to fix the systems that caused the problems ... [This book] probes the psychological forces that push us downstream--including 'problem blindness,' which can leave us oblivious to serious problems in our midst. And Heath introduces us to the thinkers who have overcome these obstacles and scored ... victories by switching to an upstream mindset"--Publisher marketing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Success in business.