Relentless pursuit : my fight for the victims of Jeffrey Epstein / Bradley J. Edwards with Brittany Henderson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||364.153 (Text)||33062009299778||New Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982148133
- ISBN: 1982148136
- Physical Description: xii, 386 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
The definitive story of the case against Jeffrey Epstein and the corrupt system that supported him told in thrilling detail by the lawyer who has represented Epstein's victims for more than a decade.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Epstein, Jeffrey, 1953-2019.
Epstein, Jeffrey, 1953-2019 > Trials, litigation, etc.
Sex offenders > United States.
Sexual abuse victims > United States.
Political corruption > United States.