The Lost and Found Bookshop : a novel / Susan Wiggs.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009349540||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||11/12/2020|
- ISBN: 9780062999894
- ISBN: 0062999893
- Physical Description: 542 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Harper large print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Inheriting her mother's San Francisco bookshop in the wake of a tragedy, Natalie bonds with her ailing grandfather and hires a contractor to perform repairs before unexpected discoveries connect her to the community and family secrets.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bookstores > Fiction.
Grandfathers > Fiction.
Women caregivers > Fiction.
Caregivers > Family relationships > Fiction.