Pharma : greed, lies, and the poisoning of America / Gerald Posner.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||338.476 (Text)||33062009282030||New Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501151897
- ISBN: 1501151894
- Physical Description: xi, 802 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Avid Reader Press, 2020.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Pharmaceutical breakthroughs such as antibiotics and vaccines rank among some of the greatest advancements in human history. Yet exorbitant prices for life-saving drugs, safety recalls affecting tens of millions of Americans, and soaring rates of addiction and overdose on prescription opioids have caused many to lose faith in drug companies. Now, Americans are demanding a national reckoning with a monolithic industry.