Night. Sleep. Death. The Stars : a novel / Joyce Carol Oates.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009324873||New Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062979483
- ISBN: 0062979485
- Physical Description: xi, 1185 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First Harper Large Print Edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
This novel provides an examination of contemporary America through the prism of a family tragedy: when a powerful parent dies, each of his adult children reacts in startling and unexpected ways, and his grieving widow in the most surprising way of all. Stark and penetrating, it's an exploration of psychological trauma, class warfare, grief, and eventual healing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Families > Fiction.
Fathers > Death > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Death > Psychological aspects > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Psychic trauma > Fiction.
Social classes > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Large print books