The night fire / Michael Connelly.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
5 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009219636||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||05/27/2020|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009243800||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||05/27/2020|
- ISBN: 9780316426060
- ISBN: 0316426067
- Physical Description: 564 pages (large print) ; 25 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Series numbering provided by GoodReads.com.
Back when Harry Bosch was just a rookie homicide detective, he had an inspiring mentor who taught him to take the work personally and light the fire of relentlessness for every case. Now that mentor, John Jack Thompson, is dead, but after his funeral his widow hands Bosch a murder book that Thompson took with him when he left the LAPD 20 years before -- the unsolved killing of a troubled young man in an alley used for drug deals. Bosch brings the murder book to Renee Ballard and asks her to help him find what about the case lit Thompson's fire all those years ago. That will be their starting point. The bond between Bosch and Ballard tightens as they become a formidable investigation team. And they soon arrive at a worrying question: Did Thompson steal the murder book to work the case in retirement, or to make sure it never got solved?
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- A Renée Ballard and Harry Bosch Novel ; book 3
- [Harry Bosch Novel ; book 22]
- Connelly, Michael, 1956- Bosch and Ballard ; bk. 3.
- Connelly, Michael, 1956- Renée Ballard series ; bk. 3.
- Connelly, Michael, 1956- Harry Bosch series ; bk. 22.