The rage of dragons / Evan Winter.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009182065||Adult Fiction||Checked Out||06/22/2021|
|Easton Main Library||WINTER (Text)||31901004368405||Sci-Fi / Fantasy||Checked Out||06/30/2021|
- ISBN: 9780316489768
- ISBN: 031648976X
- Physical Description: 535 pages : illustrations, map ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Orbit, an imprint of Hachette Book Group, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2017
The Omehi people have been fighting an unwinnable fight for almost two hundred years. Their society has been built around war and only war. The lucky ones are born gifted. One in every two thousand women has the power to call down dragons. One in every hundred men is able to magically transform himself into a bigger, stronger, faster killing machine.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Revenge > Fiction.
Imaginary wars and battles > Fiction.
Swordsmen > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Dragons > Fiction.