1st case / James Patterson and Chris Tebbetts.
- 0 of 4 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 11 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
41 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009316267||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||08/19/2020|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009316317||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||08/19/2020|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009316325||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||08/28/2020|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009316341||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||08/31/2020|
- ISBN: 9780316418188 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316418188 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 323, 14 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 
"Recruited into the FBI when her unorthodox programming skills get her kicked out of MIT, a computer genius tracks a killer who has been targeting young women through a sophisticated messaging app."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
Computer programmers > Fiction.
Computer crimes > Fiction.