The Vision / Tom King, writer ; Gabriel Hernandez Walta & Michael Walsh, artists ; Jordie Bellaire, color artist ; VC's Clayton Cowles, letterer ; Mike del Mundo & Marco D'Alfonso, cover artists ; Wil Moss, editor.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||741.5 (Text)||33062009344954||YA Graphic||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781302908539
- ISBN: 1302908537
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Marvel Worldwide, Inc., a subsidiary of Marvel Entertainment, LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2017
"Contains material originally published in magazine form as VISION #1-12."
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1. Visions of the future -- 2. Everything slips through their fingers -- 3. In and out -- 4. Balls in the air -- 5. The villainy you teach me -- 6. P vs. NP -- 7. I too shell be saved by love -- 8. Victorious -- 9. They will die in the flames -- 10. All return to normal -- 11. You and I were born for better things -- 12. Spring -- Director's Cut.
One of the most celebrated comic books of the century, collected in full at last! Vision wants to be human, and what's more human than family? So he heads back to the beginning - to the laboratory where Ultron created him as a weapon. The place where he first rebelled against his given destiny and imagined that he could be more - that he could be a man. There, he builds them. A wife, Virginia. Teenage twins, Viv and Vin. They look like him. They have his powers. They share his grandest ambition - or is that obsession? - the unrelenting need to be ordinary. Behold the Visions! Theirs is a story of togetherness and tragedy - one that will send the Android Avenger into a devastating confrontation with Earth's Mightiest Heroes. -- Amazon.com.
Eisner Award winner.
Search for related items by subject
Comics (Graphic works.)
Comics (Graphic works)