Putney Swope / a Cinema V release ; produced by Herald Productions, Inc. ; written and directed by Robert Downey.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||DVD (Text)||33062008901754||Adult DVD Fiction||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (85 min.) : sound, black and white with color sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Chatsworth, CA] : RLJ Entertainment, 
- Distributor: [Chatsworth, CA] : Distributed by Image Entertainment, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2016
Originally released in 1969 as a motion picture.
Bonus features: Interview with Robert Downey, Sr. ; commentary by Robert Downey, Sr.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director of photography, Gerald Cotts ; film editor, Bud Smith ; original music, Charley Cuva.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Arnold Johnson, Laura Greene, Buddy Butler, Anthony Fargas, Vincent Hamill, Lawrence Wolfe.
A comical satire which charts the rise and fall of a Madison Avenue ad agency previously controlled by Whites and is taken over by Blacks who are dedicated to the downfall of the White Establishment. The picture is mostly a parade of vignettes, dealing with people and campaigns of the advertising world.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: R.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, region 1, theatrical (1.78:1) presentation, enhanced for 16:9 TVs; Dolby digital 2.0.
Soundtrack in English with optional English subtitles.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Advertising agencies > United States > Drama.
African American businesspeople > Drama.