Superman. Red Son / Mark Millar, writer ; Dave Johnson with Andrew Robinson ; Kilian Plunkett with Walden Wong, artists ; Paul Mounts, colorist ; Ken Lopez, letterer ; Dave Johnson, original covers painter.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||741.5 (Text)||33062009293177||YA Graphic||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781401247119 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1401247113 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York : DC Comics, 
"The critically acclaimed Superman: Red Son now collected in a brand new edition! In this vivid tale of Cold War paranoia, the ship carrying the infant who would grow up to become Superman lands in the midst of the 1950s Soviet Union, where he is raised on a collective. As he becomes a symbol to the Soviet people, the world changes drastically from what we know -- bringing Superman into conflict with Batman, Lex Luthor and others. This volume collect Superman: Red Son #1-3"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Superman (Fictitious character) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Superheroes > Soviet Union > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.