Invisible man / Ralph Ellison.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||YPBK (Text)||33062009030876||YA Paperback||Checked Out||07/08/2021|
|Easton Main Library||ELLISON (Text)||31901004301331||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Easton Main Library||ELLISON (Text)||31901004301398||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0679732764 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780679732761 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780679723134 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xxiii, 581 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Second Vintage International edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Vintage International, 
- Copyright: 1952
Originally published: 1st ed. New York : Random House, 1952.
In the course of his wanderings from a Southern Negro college to New York's Harlem, an American black man becomes involved in a series of adventures. Introduction explains circumstances under which the book was written. Ellison won the National Book Award for this searing record of a black man's journey through contemporary America. Unquestionably, Ellison's book is a work of extraordinary intensity--powerfully imagined and written with a savage, wryly humorous gusto.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 7.2 30 30 19790
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African American men > Fiction.
Race relations > Fiction.