The half has never been told : slavery and the ... Read More
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780465002962 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 046500296X (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xxvii, 498 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Basic Books, a member of the Perseus Books Group, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The heart : 1937 -- Feet : 1783-1810 -- Heads : ... Read More
Historian Edward Baptist reveals how the expansion ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Slavery > United States > History.
Slavery > Economic aspects > United States > History.
African Americans > Social conditions.
Patron Reviews:Similar Books:Tag Browser:Other Editions and Translations: