The Black Panthers : vanguard of the revolution / ... Read More
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781627895453
- ISBN: 1627895450
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 120 min.) : sound, ... Read More
- Edition: Theatrical version.
- Publisher: [Arlington, Virginia] : PBS Distribution, 
- Copyright: ©2015
Originally produced in 2015 for broadcast as an episode of the television program Independent Lens ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Start of the party -- Packing the capital -- Free ... Read More
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Editor, Aljernon Tunsil ; composer, Tom Phillips ; ... Read More
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Kathleen Cleaver, Elaine Brown, Emory Douglas, ... Read More
"The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution is ... Read More
|System Details Note:||
DVD; NTSC, region 1; widescreen; stereo.
English dialogue; optional English SDH subtitles; ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Patron Reviews:Similar Books:Tag Browser:Other Editions and Translations: