Death note. Vol. 1, Boredom / story by Tsugumi Ohba ; art by Takeshi Obata ; [translation & adaptation, Pookie Rolf].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||741.5 (Text)||33062009346850||YA Graphic||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1421501686 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781421501680 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 221 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Shonen Jump advanced graphic novel edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco : Viz Media, 2005.
First published in japan in 2003 by Shueisha, Inc.
Read from right to left.
Light tests the boundaries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is the strange man following him, and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't know?
|Target Audience Note:||
Rated T+ for older teen ages 16 and up.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Death (Personification) > Comic books, strips, etc.