The perfect daughter / D.J. Palmer.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
3 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009443269||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||06/29/2021|
- ISBN: 9781432886813 q (large print)
- ISBN: 1432886819 q (large print)
- Physical Description: 603 pages (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"Grace never dreamt she'd visit her teenaged daughter Penny in the locked ward of a decaying state psychiatric hospital, charged with a shocking and brutal murder. There was not much question of her daughter's guilt. Police had found Penny's fingerprints on the murder weapon and the victim's blood on her clothes. But what the police didn't have was a motive. Grace and her husband, Arthur, had found Penny abandoned, with a mysterious past. As she aged, Penny's actions grew more disturbing, and different "personalities" emerged. They set out in search of the truth about Penny, but discover instead a shocking hidden history of secrets, lies, and betrayals that put all their lives in grave danger"-- Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Abandoned children > Fiction.
Multiple personality > Fiction.
Teenage girls > Mental health > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Massachusetts > Fiction.
Large type books.