How to start your own business : ... and make it work / consultant editor, Cheryl Rickman.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||658.11 (Text)||33062009447369||New Adult Non-Fiction||Checked Out||06/28/2021|
- ISBN: 9780744027341
- ISBN: 0744027349
- Physical Description: 223 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK Publishing, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction -- Before you start -- First steps -- Getting going -- Running your business -- Growing your business.
Discover everything you need to know to set up and run your own business successfully with this uniquely visual guide.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||New business enterprises.