Strongheart : the lost journals of May Dodd and Molly McGill / Jim Fergus ; edited and annotated by Molly Standing Bear.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009431215||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||06/29/2021|
- ISBN: 9781432886325
- ISBN: 1432886320
- Physical Description: 637 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Includes discussion questions.
"In 1873, a Cheyenne chief offers President Grant an exchange of one thousand horses for one thousand white women, who he intends to marry with his warriors and create a lasting peace. These women, "recruited" in penitentiaries and asylums, gradually integrate into the way of life of the Cheyenne. After the battle of Little Big Horn, some female survivors decide to take up arms against the United States. This ghost tribe of rebellious women will soon go underground to wage an implacable battle, which will continue from generation to generation"--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- One thousand white women ; book 3
- Thorndike Press large print core
- Thorndike Press large print core series.