While justice sleeps : a novel / Stacey Abrams.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
2 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009451379||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||06/24/2021|
- ISBN: 9780593452721
- ISBN: 0593452720
- Physical Description: 573 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2021
"An inside-Washington thriller about an ambitious law clerk thrown into a life-or-death treasure hunt with major national implications when the Supreme Court justice she works for slips into a sudden coma"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Law clerks > Fiction.
United States. Supreme Court > Fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
Large type books.