Turn a blind eye / Jeffrey Archer.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||Fic. Ar23t 8 CDs (Text)||33062009441131||New Audio Book CD Fiction||Checked Out||07/09/2021|
- ISBN: 9781250805744
- ISBN: 1250805740
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (approximately 9 hr., 32 min.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Macmillan Audio, 2021.
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by George Blagden.
Going undercover to expose corruption in the Metropolitan Police Force, Detective Inspector William Warwick is compromised by a high-profile trial and a teammate's romantic relationship with his suspect.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Great Britain. Metropolitan Police Office > Fiction.
Corruption investigation > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
Police > England > London > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Detective William Warwick Novel ; Book 3
- Archer, Jeffrey, 1940- Detective William Warwick novel Spoken word ; bk. 3.