The pegan diet : 21 practical principles for reclaiming your health in a nutritionally confusing world / Mark Hyman, MD.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||613.25 (Text)||33062009427882||New Large Print Non-Fiction||Checked Out||06/28/2021|
- ISBN: 0316541788 (large print)
- ISBN: 9780316541787 (large print)
- Physical Description: x, 293 pages (large print) : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition, first edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown Spark, 2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 287-290).
The UltraWellness Center director combines approaches from paleo and vegan lifestyles to outline a balanced, healthful diet that is both satisfying and environmentally responsible, and includes meal plans, recipes, and shopping lists.
Search for related items by subject
High-protein diet > Recipes.
Cooking (Natural foods)
|Genre:||Large type books.