Sooley / John Grisham.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
14 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009442568||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||06/24/2021|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009449266||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||07/06/2021|
- ISBN: 9780593459317 (large print : paperback)
- ISBN: 0593459318 (large print : paperback)
- Physical Description: 466 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2021
After seventeen-year-old Samuel "Sooley" Sooleymon receives a college scholarship to play basketball for North Carolina Central, he moves to Durham from his native, war-torn South Sudan, enrolls in classes, joins the team, and prepares to sit out his freshman season, but Sooley has a fierce determination to succeed so he can bring his family to America, working tirelessly on his game until he dominates everyone in practice, and when Sooley is called off the bench, the legend begins.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sudanese > United States > Fiction.
Basketball players > Fiction.
College athletes > Fiction.
Large type books.
North Carolina > Fiction.