Malibu rising : a novel / Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
8 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009453607||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||06/26/2021|
- ISBN: 9780593395769
- ISBN: 059339576X
- Physical Description: 500 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Four famous siblings throw an epic end-of-summer party that goes dangerously out of control as secrets and loves that shaped this family's generations come to light, changing their lives forever.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Celebrities > Fiction.
Parties > Fiction.
Summer > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Malibu (Calif.) > History > 20th century > Fiction.
Large type books.