Turn a blind eye / Jeffrey Archer.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009443103||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||07/02/2021|
- ISBN: 9781432886721
- ISBN: 143288672X
- Physical Description: 507 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"Newly promoted, Detective Inspector William Warwick, is tasked with a dangerous new line of work--to go undercover and expose corruption at the heart of the Metropolitan Police. Along with constables Rebecca Pankhurst and Nicky Bailey, his team is focused on following Detective Sergeant Jerry Summers, a young officer whose lifestyle exceeds his income. But the investigation risks being compromised when Nicky falls for Summers. As the undercover officers start to draw the threads together, William realizes that the corruption may go deeper, and more of his colleagues might be willing to turn a blind eye"--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Detective William Warwick novel ; 
- William Warwick novels ; book 3
- Thorndike Press large print core
- Archer, Jeffrey, 1940- William Warwick novels ; bk. 3.
- Thorndike Press large print core series.