Golden Girl : a novel / Elin Hilderbrand.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
13 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009449639||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||07/06/2021|
- ISBN: 9780316278638
- ISBN: 0316278637
- Physical Description: 535 pages (large print) ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition, Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Entering the afterlife due to a hit and run accident, a successful author learns she can observe the earthly lives of her nearly grown children and is also permitted three "nudges" to alter the outcome of events.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women authors > Death > Fiction.
Future life > Fiction.
Hit-and-run drivers > Fiction.
Mother and child > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Nantucket (Mass.) > Fiction.
Large type books.