Girl in the walls : a novel / A.J. Gnuse.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009446965||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||06/24/2021|
- ISBN: 9780063031807 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0063031809 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 330 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ecco, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Originally published in Great Britain in 2021 by 4th Estate, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.
A mesmerizing and suspenseful coming-of-age novel about an orphan hiding within the walls of her former family home-and about what it means to be truly seen after becoming lost in life. Elise knows which boards will creak, where the gaps are in the walls. She knows which parts can take her in, hide her away. It is the home her parents made for her, before they were taken from her in a car crash. And home is where you stay, no matter what. Eddie is a teenager trying to forget about the girl he sometimes sees out of the corner of his eye. When his older brother senses her, too, they are faced with the question of how to get rid of someone they are not sure even exists. And as they try to cast her out, they unwittingly bring an unexpected and far more real threat to their doorstep.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.