The happiest man on Earth : the beautiful life of an Auschwitz survivor / Eddie Jaku.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||940.531 (Text)||33062009454803||New Adult Non-Fiction||Checked Out||07/06/2021|
- ISBN: 9780063097681
- ISBN: 0063097680
- Physical Description: 195 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
"Eddie Jaku always considered himself a German first, a Jew second. He was proud of his country. But all of that changed on 9 November 1938, when he was beaten, arrested and taken to a concentration camp. Over the next seven years, Eddie faced unimaginable horrors every day, first in Buchenwald, then in Auschwitz, then on the Nazi death march. He lost family, friends, his country. Because he survived, Eddie made the vow to smile every day. He pays tribute to those who were lost by telling his story, sharing his wisdom and living his best possible life. He now believes he is the 'happiest man on earth'"--Publisher.
Search for related items by subject