What could be saved : a novel / Liese O'Halloran Schwarz.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009412660||New Adult DVD Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982150617
- ISBN: 1982150610
- Physical Description: 450 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
In a story alternating between the past and present, Laura Preston flies to Thailand to meet a stranger claiming to be her lost brother, who disappeared when the Preston family lived in Bangkok nearly fifty years ago.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Swindlers and swindling > Fiction.