Freedom / Sebastian Junger.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||323.44 (Text)||33062009449142||New Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982153410
- ISBN: 1982153415
- ISBN: 9781982153427
- ISBN: 1982153423
- Physical Description: 147 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Simon & Schuster, 2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"A profound rumination on the concept of freedom from the New York Times bestselling author of Tribe"-- Provided by publisher.
Throughout history, humans have been driven by the quest for two cherished ideals: community and freedom. The two don't coexist easily. We value individuality and self-reliance, yet are utterly dependent on community for our most basic needs. In this intricately crafted and thought-provoking book, Sebastian Junger examines the tension that lies at the heart of what it means to be human.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Liberty > History.
Courage > United States > History.
United States > Social life and customs.