- 1 of 4 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 of 7 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Bookmobile||j741.5 (Text)||33062009349938||Juv Graphic||In Process||-|
|Bethlehem Coolidge Branch||j741.5 (Text)||33062009349953||Juv Graphic||Available||-|
|Bethlehem Main Library||j741.5 (Text)||33062009346504||Juv Graphic||Checked Out||10/28/2020|
|Bethlehem Main Library||j741.5 (Text)||33062009346538||Juv Graphic||Checked Out||10/31/2020|
- ISBN: 9780062885517 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062885510 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780062885500 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0062885502 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 249 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Quill Tree Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Eighth grader Drew Ellis recognizes that he is't afforded the same opportunities, no matter how hard he works, that his privileged classmates at the Riverdale Academy Day School take for granted, and to make matters worse, Drew begins to feel as if his good friend Liam might be one of those privileged kids and is finding it hard not to withdraw, even as their mutual friend Jordan tries to keep their group of friends together.
Search for related items by subject