- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009344228||New Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250180322
- ISBN: 1250180325
- Physical Description: 335 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : TOR, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2019
"A Tom Doherty Associates book."
Sequel to: Zero sum game.
Cas Russell uses her extraordinary mathematical ability to fight crime. Unfortunately, her power has a history she can't remember or control. To complicate matters, she's gotten herself on the hit list of every crime lord on the West Coast.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Organized crime > Fiction.
Vigilantes > Fiction.
Genius > Fiction.
Mathematics > Fiction.