In the lion's den / Barbara Taylor Bradford.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||Fic. B729i 8 CDs (Text)||33062009386617||New Audio Book CD Fiction||Checked Out||06/18/2021|
- ISBN: 9781250752284
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (8 1/2 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in..
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Macmillan Audio, 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Joan Walker.
James Lionel Falconer has become the right-hand man of the head of London's most prestigious shipping company. Can James continue to be the master of his own fate, even after entering the lion's den?
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- The House of Falconer ; Book 2
- Bradford, Barbara Taylor, 1933- House of Falconer. Spoken word ; bk. 2.