The law of innocence / Michael Connelly.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||Fic. C762L 11 CDs (Text)||33062009382681||New Audio Book CD Fiction||Checked Out||07/12/2021|
- ISBN: 9781549128998
- ISBN: 154912899X
- Physical Description: 11 audio discs (12.46 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in..
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Little Brown & Company, publisher of Hachette, 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the Peter Giles.
Defense attorney Mickey Haller is pulled over by police, who find the body of a client in the trunk of his Lincoln. Haller is charged with murder and can't make the exorbitant $5 million bail slapped on him by a vindictive judge. Mickey elects to defend himself and must strategize and build his defense from his jail cell in the Twin Towers Correctional Center in downtown Los Angeles, all the while looking over his shoulder because as an officer of the court he is an instant target. Mickey knows he's been framed. Now, with the help of his trusted team, he has to figure out who has plotted to destroy his life and why. Then he has to go before a judge and jury and prove his innocence.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Haller, Mickey (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Mickey Haller series ; book 7
- A Lincoln lawyer novel
- Connelly, Michael, 1956- Mickey Haller series. Spoken word ; bk. 7.
- Connelly, Michael, 1956- Lincoln lawyer novel (Hachette Audio (Firm))