The secrets of winter / Nicola Upson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009349631||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||11/07/2020|
- ISBN: 9781643856346
- ISBN: 1643856340
- Physical Description: 295 pages : maps ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First North American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Crooked Lane, 2020.
"The ninth novel in the Josephine Tey series"--Dust jacket flap.
"December 1938, and storm clouds hover once again over Europe. Josephine Tey and Archie Penrose gather with friends for a Cornish Christmas, but two strange and brutal deaths on St. Michael's Mount--and the unexpected arrival of a world famous film star, in need of sanctuary--interrupt the festivities. Cut off by the sea and a relentless blizzard, the hunt for a murderer begins"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.