Little disasters / Sarah Vaughan.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009339467||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||11/11/2020|
- ISBN: 9781432882815
- ISBN: 1432882813
- Physical Description: 535 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"Liz Trenchard is an experienced pediatrician with a duty to protect all children admitted to ber busy emergency room. She has been friends with Jess for a decade and view the tay-at-home mother-of-three as a woman with boundless reserves of patience, energy, and love. Then one moment changes everything. When Jess turns up in the ER one night with her baby girl and a story that doesn't quite add up, Liz is forced to question everything she thought she knew about her friend and about herself"--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women physicians > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Crime > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Motherhood > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.