Morality : restoring the common good in divided times / Jonathan Sacks.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||170.44 (Text)||33062009336778||New Adult Non-Fiction||Checked Out||10/07/2020|
- ISBN: 9781541675315
- ISBN: 1541675312
- Physical Description: xv, 366 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: New York : Basic Books, 2020.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 335-350) and index.
"In Morality, the distinguished religious leader and philosopher Rabbi Jonathan Sacks diagnoses our troubled times as a period of "cultural climate change." Delivering an insightful critique of our modern condition, and assessing its roots and causes from the ancient Greeks through the Reformation and Enlightenment to the present day, Sacks argues that there is no liberty without morality, and no freedom without responsibility"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject