The longest night of Charlie Noon / Christopher Edge ; interior stick and grid illustrations, Christina Edge.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||jY (Text)||33062009341893||New Juv Middle Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593173084
- ISBN: 9780593173091
- Physical Description: 167 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
"Originally published in the United Kingdom in paperback and in slightly different form by Nosy Crow, London, in 2019."
As time plays tricks and night falls without warning, Johnny, Dizzy, and Charlie, who are lost in the woods, must elude the danger that lurks in shadows and work together to find a way out. Includes note about the science behind the story.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 9-12. Delacorte Press.