How to be more tree : essential life lessons for perennial happiness / illustrated by Annie Davidson ; written by Liz Marvin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||158.1 (Text)||33062009331837||New Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 059313916X
- ISBN: 9780593139165
- Physical Description: 128 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Clarkson Potter/Publishers, [2020?]
- Copyright: ©2019
"Originally published in slightly different form in Great Britain by LOM Art, an imprint of Michael O'Mara Books Lt., London, 2019"--Title page verso.
This illustrated compendium of trees and their qualities shows ways to be happier and more contented with what life holds.
Search for related items by subject
Trees > Miscellanea.