Mickey. Hot diggity-dog tales.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||JDVD (Text)||33062009326472||New Juv DVD Fiction||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 120 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Burbank, CA] : Disney Channel, 
- Distributor: Burbank, CA : Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Copyright: ©2020
Title from container.
Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program on Disney Channel from 2019-2020.
Wide screen (1.78:1).
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1. Mickey's new mouse house -- 2. Hard hat diggity dog -- 3. Old Mickey had a farm -- 4. Papa Pluto -- 5. Where's Mickey? -- 6. Campy camper day -- 7. Founders Day flounder -- 8. Goofasaur -- 9. Minnie's vacation home -- 10. The Snoozy doozy pet and breakfast.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Bret Iwan, Bill Farmer, Daniel Ross, Russi Taylor, Tress MacNeille.
Hot Dog! The animated Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures takes Disney's number one star, Mickey Mouse, and his pals, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, on zany adventures all around Hot Dog Hills in fun locales including Mickey's new gadget-filled house, the Mixed-Up Motor Lab at Mickey's Garage and Minnie, Daisy and Cuckoo Loca's Happy Helpers office.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
DVD, NTSC, region 1; wide screen (1.78:1) presentation; 2.0 Dolby digital.
English dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mouse, Mickey (Fictitious character) > Juvenile films.
Mouse, Mickey (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Duck, Donald (Fictitious character) > Juvenile films.
Goofy (Fictitious character) > Juvenile films.
Friendship > Juvenile films.
|Genre:||Fiction television programs.
Children's television programs.
Animated television programs.
Computer animation television programs.
Fantasy television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.